Friday, August 2, 2013

Whoa, that's a BIG classroom!

I was finally able to get into my new classroom this week. The new carpet is in, the walls have been painted, and they even fixed the a/c (which we might DIE without down here in Florida!).

I wanted to show off my library area with my new baskets and the little book cases I painted, so I took a few pictures. You just won't believe how HUGE my room is! Here is one side where we have 34 desks, a reading table, and 2 teacher desks...


And here's the other side where we have a computer area, 5 tables for centers, and another reading table...


Then right in the middle is our meeting area and library. Here's the library showing my bins and the bookcase I painted black and the little organizers I painted green. I have since added a few more and filled them all with books. At some point, I'll paint the other bookcases black too.


Now, only ten more days of summer, so I better get my kitchen finished up!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so jealous of all that space. I can't wait to see how you set it all up and decorate.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making progress! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete