Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Need Some Clip Art?

Yeah, I know... I've been neglecting my blog. I do feel slightly guilty about it. I mean I really intended to keep up better than this! But I have some legitimate reasons. Mostly family drama and I don't mean the entertaining kind that everyone eventually laughs about. Posting the details online isn't really appropriate, so I hope you all will just accept my excuse without further explanation.

Now, the fun stuff! If you sell on TpT or Teachers' Notebook or just like to make your own stuff, you absolutely MUST check out this giveaway. You can win a ton of awesome clip art and fonts!  And I really mean a ton of it, good stuff, no great stuff! (Wow, that was a terribly grammatically incorrect non-sentence.) Honestly, I'm hoping to win myself but you should enter too. I don't mind the competition LOL.


I promise to get back to blogging on a more regular basis soon. Today was the last day of school (woo-hoo!!!) and as soon as I recover, I'll be back in business. Happy end of the year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! I just found your cute blog through Marie's giveaway. I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great giveaway! Stumbled upon your blog today and am always happy to find fellow second grade teacher bloggers. I am a new follower and will be back to read future posts!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jumpin' Jellybeans freebie and your TPT store! Laura
    Read-Write-Create

    ReplyDelete