Friday, October 19, 2012

Duty Day or Doodie Day?

So today was a teacher duty day and I had grand visions of organizing my room, getting all of my paperwork done, and leaving by 2:30. HA HA HA HA! I did manage to get my report cards done by the deadline though, which is a great reason to celebrate with a powdered donut... which is exactly what I did... twice today. But hey, they were minis.

Tonight I've been working on some TpT stuff. I have only recently discovered the game of Scoot and my kids just love it. So much so that I've been making Scoot cards for every imaginable skill. We've been Scooting through math and Scooting through language arts.  I wonder if it counts as exercise (The donuts, remember?).  So anyway, here are my latest Scoot creations for math:


I told my husband that my goal is to sell enough stuff to pay for our septic tank repairs. (Record amounts of rain, 3 kids using one bathroom, old septic system... if you can't guess, look back at the title of this post).  He thinks I'm crazy but I'm making progress and luckily dry season is starting.


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope you can get that septic fixed! Isn't it the best feeling when you have finished report cards. In Australia we are just about to get started on our end of year reports ugghh!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, the end of the year! I'm slightly jealous. Although, we're just now getting a little taste of fall weather here so I better not start wishing for summer yet.

    ReplyDelete