Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

I don't know about you but I have been SO busy the last couple of weeks with end of the year reteaching and retesting, FAIR (computer-based reading assessments), data meetings, and the dreaded formal evaluation. Actually, that went really well and I didn't even break out in hives over it!  I'm not sure how many years you have to teach before it becomes old hat but I'm sure it must be at least 50.

This week should be fairly relaxing though. Today we were treated to donut holes in the teacher lounge. Tomorrow we get a yummy lunch from PTA and Wednesday, another one from administration. I can't wait! They bring in two guys with a big smoker and they cook all day... BBQ pork, beans, corn...oooooh, it's going to be good!  What does your school do for your Teacher Appreciation Week?

I'm sure you already know that Teachers Pay Teachers is having a HUGE sale tomorrow and Wednesday. These sales only come along a few times each year, so now is the time to stock up! I know I have a ton of items on my wishlist that I'm planning to buy tomorrow. Ooooh, I love a good sale!

Here are a couple of my newest items that you might like to check out...

Classroom Award Certificates


Be sure to stop by my store to see what other new things I might have for your classroom. (Everything will be discounted!) Happy shopping...



No comments:

Post a Comment